A new generation, for a better world.
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on December 21, 2019 at 12:00 AM|
For some, this is going to be a week of feasting and fun. Help work off all those extra calories by getting outside and spending time with nature! Use these journal prompts to give you a few ideas of where to go and what to do this week.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and take a short hike today. Detail your excursion in your journal.
- Have you noticed any winter berries or dormant seeds still hanging onto wild plants? Detail your observations
- Have you seen any cool or interesting ice structures this season? Detail one in your journal.
- Easy day! Take some time to observe nature today. Whether you take a walk or just view the nearest tree from out of a window, be sure to detail your observations.
- We've done this one before, but it's deeper into winter now. Take some time to detail the weather at a few different times throughout the day, as well as any significant changes in it.
- Do you have a pond or lake nearby? If so, see if there are any winter waterfowl living around it. Waterfowl or not, be sure to detail your observations.
- Saturday stargazing! Dress appropriately for the weather, head outside after dark, and observe the night sky. Detail your observations in your journal.